corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [PS3 MAG] The Official Thread

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [PS3 MAG] The Official Thread
Fro

User status: Offline
7th Jan 10 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you know how to use the medigun things? I tried to save someone but couldnt get it to work
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye maps are massive And is that what that wee thing that looks like a flare gun is!? I was running around trying to embed a distress signal in someone's face
Mike GSi

7th Jan 10 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent a clue i just got a 12 killstreak with the scoped rifle wasnt camping honestly!
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The scoped rifle is so WEAK I'm hoping there are game modes without a map, or a Sniper Rifle (with power) that has a silencer so I can go about undetected For a brief time before I bring out a shotgun
Mike GSi

7th Jan 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what i can tell the is a Story mode. im sure there will be epic Snipers! Dont forget its set in 2025 so there has to be an awesome Sniper Rifle!

When you get 3, 1 shot kills in a row it plays rock music to you
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope the music isn't on during the game as that'll piss me off. The bleed out thing is strange also. I took a guy down, then had to shoot him 3 more times when he was on the deck I did however then get a couple of guys who came round to help, then the next couple
Mike GSi

7th Jan 10 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It only plays for a few seconds

Have you played both available maps? there is one with a river! on that one on the Respawn screen where you choose A or B theres also an option to parachute but its faded out (unusable on beta) i guess?

Just watched a few of the videos on Mag website, and it seems there is snipert rifles! one of which has an old school scope on it which look bold action!
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bolt? If so, then ace. I did notice what JJ said also that there is no movement in the scope But no recoil?! The big canon goes all over the shop when you hold the fire button down And I've only played the one with the river. I also like how you get three different levels of armour to suit your style. I'll have the weakest armour so I can charge in at pace blasting every living organisim
Mike GSi

7th Jan 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heavy armour for sniping! Light for Kamakazi Eck style!

Yeah there is no recoil if you pace the shots but if you fire like a mad man there is lots!

Also dont forget its more of a single fire assualt rifle with only 3.5 damage a Sniper with more power will surely have some recoil.
LukeS

7th Jan 10 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm may have to get a PS3 for this game and other exclusives.
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, and the physics of the game won't be the same as the BETA. The BETA has been ready for months and months but they didn't want to put it out at the same time as MW2 So a few things will have changed in that time! I'm pleasantly surprised though!
Mike GSi

7th Jan 10 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Winner!!

Sniper, Recoil, Adjustable Zoom! = BOOM HEADSHOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmc0tOXwvwY
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't view that until lunch time Adjustable zoom sounds nice though. Never nknew why this hasn't been implemented before Adjustable zoom has been on games since the Medal of Honour times
Mike GSi

7th Jan 10 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah! There is a few related videos too! and from what i can see the actual sniper Rifles are "1 shot kills"

The zoom is stepped though but still

I dont see why CoD didnt have adjustable Zoom. On the Campaign there is a mission where you have to use a Sniper with Zoom.
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye the 50. cal. But at the same time, MW should have been like WaW, where the big canons take limbs off
Mike GSi

7th Jan 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had a wicked game! Havent had one problem with servers thismorning either
Reedy

7th Jan 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike GSi
Have you played both available maps? there is one with a river! on that one on the Respawn screen where you choose A or B theres also an option to parachute but its faded out (unusable on beta) i guess?

The option becomes available when A and B have been captured / destroyed then you have to protect / destory C. When on the C part, you can paracute in. I decided it was a good idea to get ontop of a building and snipe them coming down but its really hard to hit them.
Reedy

7th Jan 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
do you know how to use the medigun things? I tried to save someone but couldnt get it to work

i dont understand it either, i tried to save somebody but it just didnt do anything on the guy so he was left to just bleed out while i was standing on him

You can heal yourself with it though, which can be quite handy.
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never knew you could heal yourself! Mind you, I never knew wtf it was Going to play for a bit when I get home tonight. Only 7 hours to go
Fro

7th Jan 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhh maybe thats what the resucitate unlock is when you have enough skill points. Maybe that will allow you to save people that are bleeding out. Leaving work in a bit so will play it when i get in

what teams did you guys go for? I joined the Ravens.
mwg

7th Jan 10 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm really struggling to get excited about this. I played it that night I downloaded it a couple of times then have been back on COD ever since
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to unlock a couple of things before you can kill ANYONE Matt I can't remember my team name. All I know is I'm a German
mwg

7th Jan 10 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I killed one person and thats it. I just kept dying very easily despite having the heavy armour on so got angry and turned it off
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 12:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye because you unlock perks. The big gun is useless without the grip.
Fro

7th Jan 10 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
You need to unlock a couple of things before you can kill ANYONE Matt I can't remember my team name. All I know is I'm a German

Think you're raven aswell. I like the fact you could customise your person.

I always thought they should have the face thing they have with FIFA10 on COD. Would be

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll