corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta Zetec S MK6 2005

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Fiesta Zetec S MK6 2005
Graham88

User status: Offline
4th Jan 10 at 04:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale my 2005 Fiesta Zetec S in Magnum Grey
The car has always been well looked after and is in good condition. Regularly cleaned and polished, and cleaned inside.

Car has a full service history and is on 47k miles at present but is still being used in the mean time so that will increase slightly.

Tax until 05/2010
Mot'd until 09/2010

I've owned it since February 2009 and has been a brilliant little car in the time I've owned it. I've never had a single issue with it and looked after it in the same way it's looked after me. I am putting it up for sale with all the mods on it to see if it gets any interest, otherwise it'll be going back to standard. Would be a shame to do so as it's a brilliant little car to drive.

Mods are as listed:

AP Coilovers
17" Compomotive Alloys recently powdercoated. (Only fault is one tiny scuff mark, god knows how that happened!)
Toyo Proxes T1-R's with about 1500 miles on them, 195/40/17
Ford Focus RS MK1 Brembos with 324mm discs (Brembos fully rebuilt about 1500 miles ago, new seals etc, discs were skimmed so as new)
Braided Lines
Ferodo DS2500 pads (again, about 1500 miles on them)
6000k HID's
LED Sidelights
LED Rear Number Plate Lights
Chrome side indicator bulbs in front and sidelights to get rid of the 'fried egg' effect
Plain number plates
Aftermarket stereo (the current stereo will be removed as it's one I wish to keep but I will get one to put in it's place)
Facelift colour coded mirrors (these aren't currently wired up due to the plugs being facelift to pre-facelift, but it can be done but means cutting the plug hence I've never done it, I never adjust the mirrors anyway! Also, there are a few stone chips on the covers but won't be hard to get them sprayed)
Grey front fog ring surrounds
De-badged on the rear
Colour coded boot lock cover on the tailgate
Rear Strut Brace sprayed in matt black
Front Strut Brace in silver
Facelift Zetec S seats, half leather, very comfy!
Leather gear gaitor

The engine is completely standard, just kept serviced and well looked after. Aswell as the major services I have done oil changes roughly every 5k miles. Always worth doing for the sake of £40 on oil and filter.
Standard features on the car are:

Heated front windscreen
Heated Rear screen
It has heated mirrors too and these will come with the car but won't be colour coded like the ones fitted, I chose the facelifts for looks!
Air conditioning
ABS
PAS
Electric windows
Remote Central Locking
Standard Alarm

Comes with a spare key, also have all paperwork originally given to me by the first owner. I am the 2nd owner on the car.

Anyway who buys this car won't be dissapointed, excellent little hot hatch.

I am looking for around £6500 going by prices on Autotrader but I am open to sensible offers.

I have tried to be as honest as possible when doing this listing and I am sure I have listed it as accurately as possible. Genuine interest only please and no messages asking about buying modifications off the car.

I would list bad points about the car..........but there aren't any.

I am located in Kent, don't hesitate to message me for more details, thanks for looking!

Here are lots of pictures I have of the car, and believe me, I have plenty!

[Edited on 04-01-2010 by Graham88]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta Zetec S MK6 2005 24 database queries in 0.0083959 seconds