corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » o2 Upgrade

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author o2 Upgrade
Danny P

User status: Offline
6th Dec 09 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broke my N95 a few months ago and thought I was due an upgrade in January so just bought a shit phone for £10 to see me through. Just double checked and i'm not due an upgrade until June. Must have taken a 24 month contract our instead 18 which I though

Anyone had any success with upgrading early when on o2? I know a month or so you usually can, but 6 months does seem a big ask.

Could really do with an upgrade an all cos this £10 peice of shit I bought is really doing my head in now.
Bart

6th Dec 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they wont do 6 months early, you'll have to pay the get out fee, which is simply how much you pay per month for the reminder of the contract.

Depending on how much you pay per month decides on how early you can get out.
Shane

6th Dec 09 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on an 18 month contract you can usually get an upgrade 3 months before the end of your contract, not sure about a 24 though.

or you could just take out another contract and lower the traffif of the contract you have now,

take out an insurence on your old phone, give it a month and say its broken? most banks offer a facility to insure your phone i think

or just wait
Danny P

6th Dec 09 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought that might be the case.

Will have to have a look round and see what it is best. Few phone shops near me so might be able to just buy a handset and stick my sim in. Will check out EBay an all.

New Poll