corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alarmas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alarmas
supacorsa

User status: Offline
4th Mar 03 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which ones do you use what do they do and how much do they cost are they any goodies that are pretty good
Paddyg

5th Mar 03 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a Clifford concept600 and I've had no problems at all, its got a proximity sensor, blackjax, and loadsa other stuff!
Makarus

5th Mar 03 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Toad A101CL. Cost me £170 fitted. Not Thatchems rated but does its job, not had me car nicked anyway.

Its not all singing all dancing, its basic but it can have central locking linked in, its preference really.

Toad
Clifford
Cobra
etc............all good alarms.

Think what you need out of it and then ring a company out of the yellow pages and they will recommend.
Plymouth_Corsa

5th Mar 03 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a clifford concept100 coming for mine in 2 weeks, being fitted. Has a nice list of sensors and gadgets, for a small bit of money.
StuartGee

5th Mar 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the factory fitted alarm and a Cobra T2 immobiliser, which is mounted beside gearstick, so is a nice visible deterrant to your average tea leaf.
supacorsa

5th Mar 03 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the sound of the concept 600 wots the auto closeue like and does it have anti tilt and shock

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alarmas 23 database queries in 0.0101290 seconds