corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C Radio

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Radio
Geezer

User status: Offline
4th Mar 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The radio on a corsa C is the big sized thing, i have got a facia adaptor to make it a standard size but i am about to get a corsa SXI and it has this silver effect. can u get adaptors with this effect? or do u reccomend i spray mine silver or stick with the standard headset CD player (is it any good btw) thanks alot for your help and soz if this has been posted before
ChazSXi

4th Mar 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strick wit wot u got and get ice in the boot!
SLSXi

4th Mar 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your planning on getting more ice, your best changing the std headunit.

you can spray the fascia silver, its been done before but its hard to get a good paint match. I've also heard that auto leads have released a ready painted silver fascia that matches the rest of the dash. but i've yet to see one! i think it can be ordered not sure. try contacting them.
Red_SXi

4th Mar 03 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd keep the standard HU, which is what i've got and get a high level input amp and connect it up to a Sub and maybe the front components. Another thing to consider is around november/december last year they changed the centre console colour from alu to a lighter colour effect, it doesn't look as good imo, but the adaptors from auto leads might be the older Sxi interior colour.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

4th Mar 03 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck keeping the old one, get rid of the new std one, get a adapter, get a nice HU which reads MP3 CDs, uprate all the rest of it , the std stuff in there sucks ding dong. Once i get the cash togethor i'm getting a new setup.
Carlos_UK

6th Mar 03 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got an SRI with that new silver colour or Mat Chrome as its called! I got the silver facia adapter from autoleads (Is 25 quid mind) and its not the same shade, but to be honest, it looks better than the black one and it does look ok!

New Poll