corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MK3 1997 Astra - Heater problem - still!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK3 1997 Astra - Heater problem - still!
MarkW

User status: Offline
17th Nov 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey,

i posted a few weeks back with regards to my 1997 MK3 astra heater / blowers not working. I have replaced the resistor under the scuttle panel and the fuse in the fuse box. I have tested the circuits out with a multimeter and basically it seems as though power is getting through to the fuse box and dials fine, though there is definitely no power coming through the connector to the resistor pack, and hence nothing to the heater matrix......

Now the question is does the heater resistor power cable go back directly into the wiring loom, or does it go via a relay? if it goes via a relay can someone tell me which one it is and where????!

equallly if anyone has any wiring diagrams that would be fantastic, i know i need a haynes manual but geting to halfords at the mo is mission!
MarkW

21st Nov 09 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Help?!
Wayne

21st Nov 09 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new car

New Poll