corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F20 Quaife straight cut gearbox with tran X plate diff

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F20 Quaife straight cut gearbox with tran X plate diff
cossieste

User status: Offline
8th Nov 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale this gearbox only due to a change of plans i purchased the straight cut gear kit from quaife and the tran x plate diff brand new at a cost of £2500 in total. It has had approx 4 months use in total on and off and has not covered anymore than 800 miles. I also had all the seals and gaskets replaced on the box so there is no oil leaks whatsoever. The gear ratios are as follows

1st GEAR 2.54
2nd GEAR 1.76
3rd GEAR 1.42
4th GEAR 1.190
5th GEAR 0.958

FINAL DRIVE RATIO 4.20

The box totally transformed the performance and handling of my xe right through the rev range it went through the gears like a bike and put the power down with no problem at all.

LOOKING FOR £1850.

THANKS

[Edited on 08-11-2009 by Ian]

[Edited on 08-11-2009 by cossieste]

[Edited on 08-11-2009 by cossieste]
cossieste

User status: Offline
9th Nov 09 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F20 Quaife straight cut gearbox with tran X plate diff 24 database queries in 0.0097358 seconds