corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Project X Wedding List

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Project X Wedding List
mattk

User status: Offline
1st Nov 09 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can do 10/15/22mm copper pipe and fittings, our firm wont use plastic though so Im afraid Im no help for plastic
asrat

2nd Nov 09 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will have a look down my unit but im sure I have 3 or four brand new 12v 110 ah batterys. Sort out the postage or collection from west bromwich your welcome to them
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Nov 09 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, road trip
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Nov 09 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next request - SikaFlex 252.

Can't find it for less than 20 quid a tube and I need two of them.

[Edited on 04-11-2009 by Ian]
Adge

5th Nov 09 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had lots of sikaflex mate, unsure what sikafelx 252 is? but surely they are all the same!
RichR
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll find out about sika; I might be able to sort that for you today
I've only got 512 or 221 Sika not 252

[Edited on 05-11-2009 by LiVe LeE]
Ste
Premium Member

5th Nov 09 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

252 is a very high adhesive sealer. It is used to bond the pod to the cab roof. We need about 2 tubes of 252. 512 is needed to seal the windows and doors, if you can get hold of that then that's great, cheers fellas.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Adge

6th Nov 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have no idea what make mine is, as its unbranded wen we recieve in becasue we buy in bulk and rename it as our own product

bt we use it for For Bonding Grp Roofing Products together so iam sure it will be fit for purpose
ive got loads of tubes ure welcome to, its Grey tho not black. we stop stocking black

let me knw, based in Wigan
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Nov 09 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent mate!
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Nov 09 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well in mate, cheers for today.

Next request - 4/8/16 guage 12v cable, same as you would find in car audio installs.

Battery terminals from the same.

Anything is useful, even small lengths.
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Nov 09 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old laptops, anything considered, doesn't need screen, keyboard/tracker pad or power supply working.
Adge

8th Nov 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope the sikaflex is ok, sorry i didnt have time to stay and chat for abit had to get the work van back! love the number plate BTW
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could get you some cheap decent laptops, a lad at work buys them in bulk off ebay and fixes them up.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Nov 09 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries Adge.

Yeah Danny, that would be good, can you look out for any that take a DC voltage in of around 24v or less, probably 19-22 for a lot of them.
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, I'll ask him tomorow and see what he's got left, he bought a load more a few weeks back so he still has a few.
Andrew

9th Nov 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Load of old PCs knocking about at work Ian if any intrest?
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Nov 09 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was favouring laptops because they can be run virtually off the vehicle battery if its regulated down slightly. Full size PC needs the voltage stepping up to 240v to be stepped back down again inside the PC which is a little wasteful.
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy was off today so I couldn't ask him, if he's in tommorow I'll find out.
Ste
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 03:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I was favouring laptops because they can be run virtually off the vehicle battery if its regulated down slightly. Full size PC needs the voltage stepping up to 240v to be stepped back down again inside the PC which is a little wasteful.

no they don't, pc's are 12v and 5v. you just need one of these for the pc http://www.itx-warehouse.co.uk/Product.aspx?ProductID=845

and one of these for the monitor http://www.itx-warehouse.co.uk/Product.aspx?ProductID=428

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 03:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Infact, most laptops take in 19v or there abouts so you can use a laptop car adapter to power monitors

Ian
Site Administrator

10th Nov 09 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£50 for that PSU, I think I'll find laptops.
pow
Premium Member

11th Nov 09 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talk to me about computer plans Ian
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Nov 09 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Internet connection, probably some sort of live data feed from whatever car is out on the track, webcam feed from Wills hat while he's walking about mingling, that kind of thing
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Nov 09 at 00:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll have info on these laptops as soon as my mate has a route in his pile to see what's decent enough, he has loads
Andrew

13th Nov 09 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
webcam feed from Wills hat while he's walking about mingling, that kind of thing

This is getting geeky and i'm liking it

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Project X Wedding List 23 database queries in 0.0155351 seconds