corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » I've moved!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I've moved!
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Oct 09 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if you guys know at all (apart from Gez), but I have moved house, across the border to bristol now due to work.

As a result, I'll be playing more of an 'in the background' role for our region - I'll be doing what I can to help you all out, including (hopefully) sorting a joint meet out between us and the South West region, as well as helping with organising convoys to PVS, Combe etc.

Obviously, with me now living the wrong side of the bridge, it will be rare to see me at a South Wales meet, but I'll be back from time to time, when I get the chance.

Oh, and moving was also my excuse for not coming to the meet this Sunday too - I was extremely busy packing all my stuff unfortunately!

Anyway, hope you're all well and the cars are doing good, I'm staying as a regional organiser anyway, so you'll still be reading a lot from me, you lucky people
AlunJ

21st Oct 09 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye i'd heard rumour about you moving to brizzle.
I'm very well, not seen you since PVS! Hope the new job is treating you well!
Would be cool to have a joint meet, I see not alot seems to go on over there these days.
gez bay

21st Oct 09 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hows life up there buddy?

car is going well, bought a clio sport aswel now soo money will be getting spent on that rather than the nova now
swill_omnibus

21st Oct 09 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah a spy into the south west region good job Tom

Hope it all went well for you fella!
Rob E

21st Oct 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good to hear it Tom Hope the move went ok and the new job is treating you well

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » I've moved! 23 database queries in 0.0085001 seconds