corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » hdr images

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hdr images
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Oct 09 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to be able to do them

ive heard you can do them inm photoshop but i dont know how... anybody know?

also

does a hdr image basicly consist of 3 of the same picture one over exposed one under exposed and one perfectly exposed??

thanks for the help guys
Corsa_Quadz

20th Oct 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Photomatix is probably a good recommendation. Photoshops HDR generator isnt particularly good, with photomatix you cant play about with tone mapping alot more

Download the trial version and see what you think, its very user friendly, just make sure you have 3 images around -2ev 0ev +2ev or something similar
Whittie

User status: Offline
20th Oct 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look on here mate ; http://www.vanilladays.com/hdr-guide/

I'm sure Gaz will agree with me, when I say the guy that wrote it is an amazing photographer, but at the same time a right moody bugger

Pete Carr is his name if you fancy googling him and looking at his work.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » hdr images 23 database queries in 0.0071111 seconds