corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20XE coolant temp sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE coolant temp sensor
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know the part number for this or a direct web link to buy one as i need to buy one to sort my overfuelling, changing the throttle position sensor, afm and coolant temp sensor all at once, got the first 2 just need the sensor now

cheers
Ellis

12th Oct 09 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just phone Vauxhall, they're about £12 IIRC
SteveoBC
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

normally i would, but i dont trust the parts counter at my local vaux, the parts guy is thick as shit between 2 planks

took nearly an eternity to get hold of an F20 inspection plate, even though i was standing next to him pointing on the exploded picture on the screen
Jordan C

12th Oct 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haa nightmare mate i feel ur pain!

There is two to pick from go for the £8.72 one
Jon_C
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are CTS's a common reason for a car overfueling. If so does it apply to all engines
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theyre a lot cheaper from unipart than vauxhall.
ed

12th Oct 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-pin-engine-coolant-temp-sensor-vw-bmw-blue-vauxhall_W0QQitemZ320414103979QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4a9a2b39ab&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt there something a while back about one from a passat being a better one to use or something daft?
ed

12th Oct 09 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not heard that myself, they aren't sophisticated. Just show a low voltage when they are cold and a high voltage when they're hot.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20XE coolant temp sensor 22 database queries in 0.0100150 seconds