corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Videao Cameras

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Videao Cameras
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
7th Oct 09 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and my friends are looking at buying a new camera between us.

At the moment we use a Panasonic NV-GS27 -

TBH its not the best of cameras and its getting on a bit now.

What we will be using it for is to film us skating etc and then edit the footage on the computer.

We will have a price range of £150-£200

I was thinking something like this?

Toshiba H20 HD SD Camcorder

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-7340.aspx

Can anyone recommend any cameras?

Also can anyone recommend any 'free' video editing programs, atm I use Windows movie maker which is fine but is there anything better?

Also I was thinking about buying a new external HD for pc so I can whack all the footage on there instead of take up space on comp, so any recommendations there too?

nathy_87

User status: Offline
7th Oct 09 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fruitbooter.

Poped into currys theo other day was looking at the above camcorda and then he pulled a JVC (£199) from under the counter, seems so much lighter/easier to use, also it records onto Memory cards. (holds two at a time). Worth looking.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Videao Cameras 23 database queries in 0.0086040 seconds