corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » immaculate/show room condition corsa gsi!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author immaculate/show room condition corsa gsi!!
rickyrocket

User status: Offline
30th Sep 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - corsa gsi
Model - gsi
Engine - 16
Mileage - 21k
Price - 7k ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07927907520
Contact email address -

General information - this has to be the lowest mileage corsa gsi left(any where)and is in totaly immaculate condition...
i really dont want to sell this..but is a complete waste..
its has not seen rain since ive owned it....
and when its dry i dont want to take it out and get it dusty!!haha

id rather someone else got the use of it!!

abit of a spec on in
1994 corsa gsi
grey
20k genuine miles from new..one owner..garaged from new
spare wheel and tool kit still rapped in bubble rap...

was completly standard until i got it..haha but have only made a few sensable mods...

wot ive done in my time owning it....

full respray in original grey,windows out with the full kit off..due to the odd stone chip(just wanted it without ONE MARK)too fussy!

brand new set of speedlines with a spare in the boot..

brand new set of GTZ AVO coilovers....

SBD 4..3..2..into 1 stainless steel manifold..

original brakes just painted and freshend up..

heat sheilds also rubbed down and paintned silver to freshen the bottom of the car up...

the whole bottom of the car was stone chip protected..and then waxoiled..to protect from any sort of rust...

brand new gsi vec v6 288mil front discs and pads

mk4 astra vaux mud flaps all round

regal lightend flywheel with arp bolts

gear box painted

super chip

spare speedline in boot

regal 2half inch s/steel system with single round back box on powerflex bushesanthricte omp front and rear strut brace

WOT WILL BE SOLD WITH THE CAR!!

original,fulll exhaust system and manifold
originalgsi wheels still with original tyres
proper gsi embrodierd interior mats,never fitted,still in wrapping
limited adition corsa car cover with flece linning

i also have every print out and recipt of all service history and any work done to the car before i owned it..full service history with all old mots and tax discs to prove the extremly low miles..also included all the genuine and original vauxhall owners manuals..

i have evey receipt for every single part ive replaced on the car or any modification ive made!!1000 of pounds worth

car has recently had full vauxhaall timming belt kit,water pump,full service including,,plugs oil and air filter..2 rear wheel bearings and full change of anti freeze

im pretty sure there is more ive forgot about..

please please no time wasters...
ill get more recent pics up as soon as i can..
the car is now even cleaner than it looks as pics dont do it justice..

thanks

[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s241/rickyrocket_01/Picture2465.jpg[/img

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » immaculate/show room condition corsa gsi!! 24 database queries in 0.0081251 seconds