corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gun metal grey 15" Multi-spoke Alloy wheels and GOOD TYRES!! CHEAP!! Fox racing!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gun metal grey 15" Multi-spoke Alloy wheels and GOOD TYRES!! CHEAP!! Fox racing!
Chappers

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 09 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a set of 4 fox racing multi-spoke alloy wheels and tyres in gun metal grey for sale. They are in fair condition, with the expected bit of curbing here and there, not by me I might add. One has a scratch across a couple of the spokes but all the other are just a little bit of curbing around the lip. Because of the colour though, you don't notice the curbing at all and they look great on the car.
One of the wheels is missing a centre cap, I seem to have miss placed it somewhere for the moment but if I find it then I will obviously throw it in.
3 of the tyres have really good tread on them, I'd say around 5-6mm+. The other tyre is very low but still not quite on the thead bars so should still be legal for the time being. See pics though.

After a quick sale because I need the cash!!
Offers around £120!!
Can organise a courier for about £35 if need be or can meet halfway for fuel money if anyone needs me to.
Chappers

23rd Sep 09 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably should of clean them first lol but you get the right idea!!
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Sep 09 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location, forum rules.
Chappers

24th Sep 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry buddy.
Near Canterbury, Kent.
Chappers

24th Sep 09 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Chappers

25th Sep 09 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, anyone to offer £100 gets them!!
Chappers

30th Sep 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Chappers

1st Oct 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£100 anyone?
Chappers

2nd Oct 09 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to offers!!
Ian
Site Administrator

30th May 20 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

11 years ago I'm going with no

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gun metal grey 15" Multi-spoke Alloy wheels and GOOD TYRES!! CHEAP!! Fox racing! 24 database queries in 0.0091779 seconds