corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Purple Corsa B in Marksbury-Keynsham area?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Purple Corsa B in Marksbury-Keynsham area?
corsa5dr

User status: Offline
24th Feb 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw a purple corsa today with a combat kit heading towards Keynsham at the "two headed man" junction near the marksbury dual carriageway at about 4pm.
Just wondered if it was anyone off cs?
p.s i was in a dark green corsa B

charcoalgrill

24th Feb 03 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa 5 door where u live?
i live near there, never EVER seen a purple corsa with combat in the area
corsa5dr

24th Feb 03 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im from midsomer norton mate,go to UWE uni so im around near keynsham quite a bit travelling to uni.
I also saw a white corsa B the other day absolutely hammering it along the dual carriageway stretch that ends at the roundabout going into keynsham, standard-ish one, pulled into a side road just before the petrol station.
Spence

25th Feb 03 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only know of 2 purple corsa B's and none of them have a combat kit on them!! 1 has a PSG wide arch kita nd otha has the purple people written on the sunstrip
Foz

25th Feb 03 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'purple people eater' wrote on sun strip, 17" wiv smooth t/gate. used 2 b my mates.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Purple Corsa B in Marksbury-Keynsham area? 23 database queries in 0.0071530 seconds