corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » What to buy? Need Corsa !

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What to buy? Need Corsa !
mestonian

User status: Offline
   23rd Feb 03 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Guys, need some help (advice) if possible.

Well, turning 17 in april & looking to buy a corsa, Need some advice on best thing to start with.

I dont really want the car totally modified, but more of a old style corsa with just alloys, decent exhaust. Thats bout it.

Will have about £1800 to spend at end of april on the corsa, any ideas of what best to go for in terms of insurance for my age, performance, etc.

Also if anyone has corsa they might be selling around that price and around that time. let me know.

Cheers guys,
Si
Kiddy_Corsa

23rd Feb 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car = 1.2 for the cheap insurance
insurance = liverpool victoria & cis cheap on mods.
u might need more money 2 buy and decend corsa
jr

23rd Feb 03 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because of insurence costs 1.2 8 or 16v or 1.4, have to look around for one thats been started to mod as untill the later ones the 1.4 never came with alloys i think

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » What to buy? Need Corsa ! 22 database queries in 0.0096560 seconds