corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bee*R powerbuilder

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bee*R powerbuilder
redtom

User status: Offline
18th Jul 09 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a Bee*R limiter/launch control going on a 20xe (in a corsa B) on the motronic 2.5 setup at the moment. There is 4 wires (12v+, earth, rpm signal, ignition signal). Obviously there is a wire for launch control as well but thats all clear for now.

Obviously i have sorted the postive and earth wires, along with the rpm (i assume so anyway, i was told to put it into the green wire coming out from the dash/tachometer signal). Where is the correct place to take the igntion signal from, and the rpm signal if you think the way i have it now wont do?

any input would be great the only i info i can find is for rb20dets and the occasional honda. Or if anyone has put one on a c20xe before or knows of anyone then that would be cool
redtom

19th Jul 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone? possible reward for any help here.
P1CK4D

19th Jul 09 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Launch control on a 20xe? Sell it mate.
redtom

19th Jul 09 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why not? Its not a standard xe. and the fact that i have no limiter at the moment makes me want one that i have here.

nobody seems to have a clue though im even offering money through paypal for help.
P1CK4D

19th Jul 09 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one knows because ive never heard or known anyone to use launch control on an XE as imho its not needed. If you know your car well enough you know where to keep the rpm to get a good launch. Its just not needed. And why dont you have a limiter??
redtom

19th Jul 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have it. i want to try it out with this engine. Im using it for the limter mainly over launch control, thats just built in. ive seen launch control on a few xes now, just not a bee*R
P1CK4D

19th Jul 09 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok then. Good luck with it.

New Poll