corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Elton John and Ali G Interview

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Elton John and Ali G Interview
Jamie

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is apparently going to be televised very soon - but Elton is tryin to BAN the broadcast!

Ali G - Alo! I is ere wiv none uver dan da batty boy of pop, John Elton. Respect.

Elton - It's Elton John actually Ali.

Ali G - Aiih, whatever. So John, is you always been a batty boy cause I erd dat you woz once married - although I also erd dat da missus was mingin?

Elton - Well Ali if you mean have I always been gay then probably deep down I was but maybe fought it because in my younger days especially it was not socially acceptable to be gay.

Ali G - For real, but when you was gettin' jiggy did you fink about people like James Dean and that Jonny Rottweiler who was tarzan so you wouldn't end up wiz a floppy or woz you trisexual and didn't care where you was stickin' Mr biggy?

Elton - Again I probably fought hard to convinve myself I wasn't gay so I nevr had a problem maintaining an erection with women. I now know I am homosexual so I would probably struggle to get aroused with a women now.

Ali G - Wow, I gink I might be homosexual then cause Mr Biggy wasnt coming out to play last Saturday night although ma Julie says it woz coz I drank a bottle of Dan Jackiels and had about 6 spliffs. I fink it woz cozme Julie isn't very subtractive now in fact she's a dog.

Elton - I think your Julie was right - it takes one to know one.

Ali G - Wot, is you sayin me Julie is a batty boy? Nah, the bitch wont take it up the exit hole, I've tried slipping it in a few times. Happarently Julie is too nice a girl for batty sex but she's not too nice for threesome wiv mem mate Dave - it woz wicked!

Elton - Well a lot of women are not keen on anal sex just as I know some gay men who are not keen on it either. Just because you're gay doesn't mean that you have to like it - there are other ways to express yourself sexually with another man.

Ali G - Eh? Like fellatilatio or gaelic.

Elton - Gaelic?

Ali G - Aiih, gaelic. When batty boys lick each other.

Elton - Sure, oral sex is one way of pleaseing a lover but sensual massage can be bery enjoyable for example.

Ali G - but dat is a bit rank innit - ahmean you need to lose your orange juice or what is da point? Anyways enough talk about homosapiens.

I hear dat you spend killions of dosh every year on shopping. Is dat because you is feminist?

Elton - I do spend a lot of money on shopping yes, I wouldn't describe myself as feminist.

Ali G - But I thought dat all gay people were feminists?

Elton - Eh?

Ali G - Chill. Anyway, is you related to dat lefty comedian Ben Elton cause i fink he is rank.

Elton - No, I told you before my name is Elton John and not John Elton.

Ali G - Cool, woz your parents spaced out when dey named you?

Elton - No, thats not my real name but my stage name. Many performers change their names to try to sound more appealing to the public. Take Gary Glitter for example, his name is really Paul Gadd - can you imagine the same guy selling so many records as Paul Gadd or me as Reg Dwight.

Ali G - Nah, but I can imagine him takin some poor kiddies up the Gary Glitter coz he's a paedophile innit. Anyways, talkin' of sickos - hows yer mate George Micheal - I would never let my son go down on him the perverted bastard.

Elton - OK so George made a mistake - anyway I thought you said ebough of the gay talk. I'd much rather you concentrated on another aspect of me.

Ali G - Me know what you saying, sorry Mr Elton. OK then, does yo not fink dat you looks rank wearing a wig? Ah mean you looked a total dick in the 70s wiv da shades but everyone looked like dicks in da 70s.

Elton - If your going to insult me any more I will walk out of the interview - I can put up with a lot but you're going too far.

Ali G - Chill Johnny, no offence. OK - you re-wrote dat Candle in the Wind song when Princess Di got wasted, do you fink she was incinerated by da SAS on da Queens orders or do you fink it woz just down to da pissed French cunt?

Elton - Really Ali, Proncess Diana was a very dear personal friend of mine whom I loved very much - I don't want to discuss it.

Ali G - You loved her, but how could you if you is a batty boy? Is she a feminist or somefink?

Elton - (Leaves Room)

Ali G - Nil respect to da menstral batty boy of pop - some people is just too sensidine. It must be all da years hangin wiv da homosapiens and havin his batty bashed. Anyways I is off for some erbal remedy wiv me boys westside.

Makarus

20th Feb 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would love to see it.
IntaCepta

20th Feb 03 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL!!
i have to see this
Munchie

20th Feb 03 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where u get dat from mate? love da galiec bit!!!!!! lol!!!!
Macca_G

20th Feb 03 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It aint real....but still is funny who ever made it up!
RichardSXi
Banned

20th Feb 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL, its not real, ali g knows when to cross the line
charcoalgrill

20th Feb 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heard it ages ago, wud still like 2 see it, bet elton john got ewll pissed off.
Mav 3000

21st Feb 03 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt sound real reading it but still funny.

Some people on here will believe anything!
Munchie

21st Feb 03 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shut up ya tit i asked where its from
Gavin
Premium Member

21st Feb 03 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ the gaylick

pew pew pew pewwwww
Jamie

21st Feb 03 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got it emailed to me

Doesnt sound real, but still made me laugh
MatthewR

21st Feb 03 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fukin well funny!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Elton John and Ali G Interview 23 database queries in 0.0102830 seconds