corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Puma Track Ragga

New Poll
  <<  23    24    25    26    27    28    29  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Puma Track Ragga
Leighton

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 09 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mk2 completed

DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the improvisation.
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Sep 09 at 20:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ste
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good

Is helen coming round to clean the fridge?

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clear application tape is so much better, have you put any on yet?
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Sep 09 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tape dispenser -

DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lmao quality Thought you had clear application tape on the big WR logo then, I allways used to use that for bigger lettering.
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Sep 09 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 21:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great effort Ian, looks brill!
Jamie-C

3rd Sep 09 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

, Are you going with the same idea as chop in your avatar?
Ste
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks wonky

Joking! Looks a beast. It takes ages to weed doesn't it!

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't forget to wipe the pannels down with white spirit or similar before you apply it, meths is probably the best thing to use.
Leighton

3rd Sep 09 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Great effort Ian, looks brill!

erm Cough cough !!

We wipe the pannes with sat wipes first
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 21:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And you obviously was it easier than you thought or was it my excelent tips that did it
Leighton

3rd Sep 09 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was quite easy but as you say we would be no were near that if you had not given the advice
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is easy mate once you do it, it's pretty daunting doing it first time as you don't want to fuck it up you'll fly through the others now, and yeah it's no problem
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope to see more pictures when I return in about half a hour
spikedjack

3rd Sep 09 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crackin' progress lads, a fantastic read

keep it up
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Sep 09 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hardest job EVAAAAAAR
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will look forwar to seeing more pics tomorow, take your time and don't get annoyed which it could easily lead to. If any bits on bends are being awkward just whip the heat gun out.
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Sep 09 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ste
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good fellas. I'm jealous I'm not there tonight seeing the culmination of the project

Rob B

3rd Sep 09 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want one of them !
Leighton

3rd Sep 09 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fook me its a pain in the arse

Dont worry about it Ste we will still be here when you get here
Ste
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we get a better pic of it all?

<<  23    24    25    26    27    28    29  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Puma Track Ragga 24 database queries in 0.0206881 seconds