corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fuse/ Cigarette lighter???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuse/ Cigarette lighter???
Frenchieboy

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right...I found out my Reverse Lights were out...plus my cigarette lighter and bulb have been out for ages!

So I put a new fuse in and it kept burning out straight away! Then I disconnected the lighter..put in a fuse and the lights are now working.

But how dow I get the cig lighter and bulb to work again...do I need a new one??

Any advice???
3CorsaMeal

20th Feb 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah must be some dodgy connection in the lighter, i had blown that fuse and it made my car cut out under 1500rpm
chris_lee100

24th Feb 03 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

something is shorting, remove your cigy lighter its dead easy, put new reverse lights in and see what happens, if it still blows put ciggy in and take reverse lights out, else, keep em both out, have u got neons through ur ciggy lighter ? could be shortin ..... ? ELSE vauxh dealer and theyll find the fault but cost ya £25

New Poll