corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R reg Corsa Sting Arden Blue (NOW BREAKING PM ME FOR PARTS)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R reg Corsa Sting Arden Blue (NOW BREAKING PM ME FOR PARTS)
Cresswell

User status: Offline
25th Jun 09 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R Reg Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12v Sting in Arden blue, 113,000 miles, i have most of the service history, has had laods of recent new parts including waterpump, timing chain, all gaskets apart from the head gasket, belt and tensioner, new rear tyres, new rear brakes and rear bearings, new oil pressure switch, new crank sensor, new altenator.

Bumers and rear arches have been sprayed gloss black, was planning to do the fronts but didn't get time, front and rear brakes are painted yellow and so is the front towing eye. It has corsa sport 3 spoke alloys front mudflaps rear spoiler with brake light. Only bad point is there is rust around the rear wiper and a rust spot on the drivers side door and also the drivers side electric window doesn't work but the passenger side does. Ill include drivers side and passanger side electric window regualtors that jsut need to be fitted so all windows will work, also has a sunroof. It is badged up as a 1.6 16v sport but badges can be taken off.

Car has 6 months tax and MOT til December

car needs new engine

PM ME FOR BITS OR ILL TAKE £400 FOR THE WHOLE CAR

Call me on 07952143062 or u2u me if you are interested

[Edited on 25-06-2009 by Cresswell]

[Edited on 25-06-2009 by Cresswell]

[Edited on 30-06-2009 by Cresswell]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R reg Corsa Sting Arden Blue (NOW BREAKING PM ME FOR PARTS) 24 database queries in 0.0080190 seconds