corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO Steve106

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO Steve106
Paul_J

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 02:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey man, you remember you had that race a while ago with that guy and you saw the police fly past you and get them... and you were like 'hahaha' and then everyone said 'but the police have you reg - you'll hear from em soon' ... Did they ever get back to you?

I've just shat myself...

I was coming back from dropping a girl home and flying along the roads (late night, nothing about - kept safety in mind tho) ... came up to 2 mini roundabouts - saw nothing except a car coming from the very distance... so quickly went round them and blasted off into country roads near where I live... Sped up a bit (no speeds will be said incase police read this hehe) - and then noticed this car pull into the road behind me... full beam on and approaching fast... so i thought it was just some impatient motorist and sped up a bit more...

This car was desperately trying to keep up / catch up... and I was wondering why... I turned off down another road and they followed fast behind... IT was only when I came to the next road and turned off I thought perhaps it was a un marked police car... so I slowed right down... and this car full beam was right behind me... ok after a while the full beam went off...

we drove along at speed limit and then I turned down my road (no reason the police would want to go down there) and as I turned, I could see in my mirror the words [POLICE] down the side of the car... My heart sank... Stomach dropped and I was shitting myself.

Considering I thought it was an impatient driver / axe murder I was going some to keep away before I realised...

I drove down my road at 25 mph ... crawling along - this police car right up my rear... then got to my house - turned in and they slowly crawled past...

I quickly looked to make sure they hadn't stopped.

That was scary... Thought I'd lose my license - if they wern't chasing me and I knew it was only a police car, I wouldn't of been doing those speeds!

They wern't really close enough to me to get me that well on film or anything when I was going slightly fast... they got some close ups though when I turned a corner and was going pretty damn slow though.

Do you think I'm safe? they thought 'oh well, he was only going fast in that deserted area, he's sticking to the limits in this residential zone - what a good lad'

or do you think they thought 'Well we have another crime to goto at the moment, we have your number and know where u live boy - you will get a visit from us tommorrow / Speeding ticket in the post'

Though, surely to do me for speeding they'd need to actually record my speed properly?

Surely they can't just say 'we were doing XX just to keep up with you, so therefore you were doing that speed'

Last time I do anything like that officer... Honest.

Paul J
Murga

20th Feb 03 at 02:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled for speeding, and i was doing 70 in a 40 zone. Police car was unmarked but he let me off, he had no speed camera. If they crawled past ur house they surely wudve done u then. u shud b ok mate
vibrio
Banned

20th Feb 03 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they would have done you there and then if they had anything on you. maybe they just fanced a race.
SetH

20th Feb 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully got away with it this time, they will remember your car though and if you do it again they will batteh rape you
jay@ffwd

20th Feb 03 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they probaly just marked ya motor mate, so you willl end up getting pulled every where, thats what happened to me.
3CorsaMeal

20th Feb 03 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i go hurning down the A1037 at over 100mph every weekday. "suck on that officer"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO Steve106 22 database queries in 0.0088532 seconds