corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » My New Hella BiXenon Headlights Fitted & Working !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My New Hella BiXenon Headlights Fitted & Working !!!
Rocky

User status: Offline
   17th Jun 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought i update all my old corsa c buddys what my latest mod on my astra vxr is, went to my mate trist's last saturday afternoon and he fitted the new front headlights for me had a bit off a heart attack when the grill and bumper & headlights was off though, but all fitted back easy , the new headlights now make hell off a difference not just looks but visually aswell this is what i got in my new headlights!!

1. Hella BiXenon Headlights (PAIR)
2. HIDSDIRECT D2S Ultra HID Kit (6000k)
3. Chrome Indicator Bulbs (HIDSDIRECT £2.99 a pair) (Goodbye Fried Egg Look)
4. MTEC XENON SUPER WHITE NATURAL GLASS T10 Sidelights HIDSDIRECT
5. H7 Bulbs Phillips Xtreme Power Main Beams
6. & Capcaitors (PAIR)

& nothing changed with my fogs but still bright as ever!
7. H11 Osram Night Breakers

just got to have the lights leveled properly now by the garage and have my tracking done with my suspension while iam at it!!

March 2009 When He Upgraded My Bulbs As You Can See By The Picture I Got Standard VXR Springs & Standard Vaux Headlights & horrible orange indicator!

June 2009 same snap shot same place as one above i got RARB, DAP R Springs, Hella BiXenon Headlights bit off a difference ha ha

Before

After

also he fitted 2 xenon map reading bulbs to match the middle one & Astra GSI fabric cover for the cars battery !!

Comments Welcome , also excuse the car its tad dirty at moment and havent had chance to clean it will do on weekend will look 110% then
Rob E

17th Jun 09 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats happened to the light bracket in the last picture Other than that its looking good
Rocky

17th Jun 09 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically when they were sent mate the courier was bit ruff with the packaging as usual and snapped the brackets my mate trist repaired them with bodyfiller and sanded them down and painted them as there was no way off holding them down other than that they a ok as these are like gold dust mate
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

18th Jun 09 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good Rocky, u reckon you will make the meet on sunday? will be good to see the car
Rocky

18th Jun 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not too sure mate i will let you know

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » My New Hella BiXenon Headlights Fitted & Working !!! 23 database queries in 0.0095029 seconds