corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any Subaru owners ever used Flat4online?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any Subaru owners ever used Flat4online?
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jun 09 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And have you had good Customer Service? My dad tried to buy Discs and Calipers a couple of months ago (at the cost of £600)and received an email saying they were out of stock, and would he like to wait until they were back in, or would he prefer a refund. We opted for a refund as he could get the brakes elsewhere. And as I said above, that was months ago, and as of yet there is no refund Just a bit of advice to any Scoob owners, don't use Flat4Online.
Wrighty

12th Jun 09 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah christ not again

This is some punk in his bedroom running this, i dont think he orders til you order you will also struggle to get hold of him either by phone or email

but he will get back to you...or your brakes will turn up..eventually..

Do not use flat4online!
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jun 09 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye the email I sent yesterday went along the lines of "If the refund isn't into the account in the next couple of days, the appropriate legal action will be taken". The reply today was that it would be processed Tomorrow. Thankfully it was done by Credit Card so the money will be refunded, but it's the principal. Little twat!
Wrighty

12th Jun 09 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate once waited 2 months for an autobahn fmic to turn up - its daft.

no doubt some of the evo owners on MLR experience the same

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any Subaru owners ever used Flat4online? 22 database queries in 0.0103362 seconds