corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Seans Arden, Z12XE. *NOW SOLD*

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seans Arden, Z12XE. *NOW SOLD*
SeanXE

User status: Offline
1st Apr 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate
SeanXE

19th Apr 10 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clean Just thought id put a pic up of my car, cleaned and how it stands. The rest of the photoshoot is in general chat

[Edited on 19-04-2010 by S7M XE]
Hodgy

19th Apr 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks sweet mate didnt like the sri's the wheels you go on now sit lovely on the car and makes the car sit nice !
SeanXE

19th Apr 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hodgy
looks sweet mate didnt like the sri's the wheels you go on now sit lovely on the car and makes the car sit nice !

I agree and thanks mate
12valver

6th Jun 10 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You still about mate, aint seen your car about for ages. Shame your cars not worth the hassle repairing, still looks mint though...
SeanXE

9th Jun 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeahh still about lol, will be at pvs and thanks saving for a new corsa now, so shouldnt be longg
12valver

9th Jun 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh good to hear, ah if your there on the sunday ill keep an eye out for ya... Im going up in my knackered orange corsa trip. Trying to get some bits for my sport, so i can get it on the road.
SeanXE

3rd Jul 10 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh right Sorry for the long replys lol, dont really look at my project thread as i havent really got any updates, still looking for a new car, none around here!!
SeanXE

14th Aug 10 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, havent updated in a while. I gave up looking for a new car after a month tbh lol. So got mine repaired (from crash last november), brand new front end so no more gaps etc.

So now all thats left to fix from the crash is;

Horn stopped working randomly? (Any help?) tried changing the horn it self and didnt make a difference.

My air bag light is on.

And then ill give it a service. Will get pics asap. So modding starts again soon!!

Sean!

[Edited on 14-08-2010 by S7M XE]
Anthony

14th Aug 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good mate, properly a stupid question, but have you checked the fuse?
You had a new front end? and a new gsi bumper? still got the old one?
SeanXE

14th Aug 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonesy_sri
looks good mate, properly a stupid question, but have you checked the fuse?
You had a new front end? and a new gsi bumper? still got the old one?

My dad tried a few things so ill ask him
And i had a smoothed bumper and carbon bonnet on during crash, sooo. pretty fubarbed lol.
I meant a new slam panel etc. Will be getting new bonnet, wings soon.
Anthony

14th Aug 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bonnet totally fucked? my bonnet is really really rusted.
SeanXE

14th Aug 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold it mate only a £100 though
daymoon
Premium Member

14th Aug 10 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for air bag you might need to get ECU cleared. Just go to a garage and ask them to hook up their scanner.

As for horn just check wires are fine.
12valver

15th Aug 10 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad to see you've stuck with it and got it repaired. Looks awesome when ive seen it out and about! Think i saw you going down Poynters the other day. With the airbag problem try disconnecting the battery for half hour sometimes it clears it. Mine did the same thing when i first put it back together, cleared itself after a little while. And the horn, try checking for a near to 12v fed at the multi plug when you press the horn. If not you've obviously got a break somewhere.
SeanXE

15th Aug 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres the pics as promised of my new slam panel fitted. And new license plates fitted. Much cleaner all together

Plans now are...

Wheel refurb.
DEPO headlights
Tint my rear lights red (indacator etc)
Lower more on the rear
Semi-Smooth boot
New bonnet

Then ill have a think on what else i want to do

Sean!

[Edited on 15-08-2010 by S7M XE]
SeanXE

15th Aug 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 12valver
Glad to see you've stuck with it and got it repaired. Looks awesome when ive seen it out and about! Think i saw you going down Poynters the other day. With the airbag problem try disconnecting the battery for half hour sometimes it clears it. Mine did the same thing when i first put it back together, cleared itself after a little while. And the horn, try checking for a near to 12v fed at the multi plug when you press the horn. If not you've obviously got a break somewhere.

Thanks mate, and ahh right yeahh was probably me always going up and down there and tried that already mate :/
Daveskater
Premium Member

16th Aug 10 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GSi kits look awesome in Arden Blue

You see much of Luke btw?

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
MarkSport

16th Aug 10 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you fix the horn? if not have you checked

*earthing?
* power fault in lead?
* fuse not blown?
or more importantly

*connections in steering wheel? as you said the airbag light is on also,it makes me wonder if maybe a sensor for the airbag to release (when you crashed) has some how tripped the horn out ?

12valver

16th Aug 10 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S7M XE
Thanks mate, and ahh right yeahh was probably me always going up and down there and tried that already mate :/

Yeah think it was, think ive been going past yours too, picking up someone i work with, past couple weeks. Got a nice looking Vectra GSi on the drive. Car looks awesome in those pics, top quality repair by the looks of it, hopefully i can get mine up to scratch at some point. Looks like someones been going at the slam panel with a screwdriver lol... And being a 1400 16v the engine bays a mess, the 1.2 16v's are far tidier... As said above by Marksport could have caused the horn to trip out through the airbag system by having a prang, somehow...
SeanXE

16th Aug 10 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@Daveskater, thanks and whos Luke? lol.

@MarkSport, thanks ill try them tomorrow mate

Car was serviced today by my dad.
Plugs, filters, oil, pads and air box was changed
SeanXE

16th Aug 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by S7M XE

Yeah think it was, think ive been going past yours too, picking up someone i work with, past couple weeks. Got a nice looking Vectra GSi on the drive. Car looks awesome in those pics, top quality repair by the looks of it, hopefully i can get mine up to scratch at some point. Looks like someones been going at the slam panel with a screwdriver lol... And being a 1400 16v the engine bays a mess, the 1.2 16v's are far tidier... As said above by Marksport could have caused the horn to trip out through the airbag system by having a prang, somehow...

Yeahh thats my dads veccy And thanks mate yoou got a thread for yoours? And my dads mate plug in his Opcom to my car and it said the squib was the problem so will try that too
12valver

16th Aug 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah looked sweet, my old mans just got a veccy gsi but the belts jumped. So we're in the middle of pulling it apart. One hell of a job! This is my thread... Not done much so far, but wanna get it off the road in December and do a few major bits... Cool, yeah Opcoms sweet, keep meaning to get hold of a kit, come in so handy on home jobs!
SeanXE

16th Aug 10 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah looked sweet, my old mans just got a veccy gsi but the belts jumped. So we're in the middle of pulling it apart. One hell of a job! This is my thread... Not done much so far, but wanna get it off the road in December and do a few major bits... Cool, yeah Opcoms sweet, keep meaning to get hold of a kit, come in so handy on home jobs!

Whats his GSi like? and ill take a look yaahh lol, will have to see if its the squib then i can start modding some more
MarkSport

16th Aug 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to mention mate.yu could take your airbag off but disconnect your battery first.there are two t25 (iirc) torx bolts behind the steering wheel .try connecting the horn wires together on back of stering wheel to see if they work

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Seans Arden, Z12XE. *NOW SOLD* 24 database queries in 0.0198669 seconds