corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Strange things!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Strange things!!!
tazgirl22

User status: Offline
   18th Feb 03 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has n e 1 had n e strange stuff happen to them?? Like paranormal stuff? Wen my grandad was in hospital I searched for his ward. All my family were there and the hospital was basically shut (not a & e obviously). But they said he wouldn't make it. So it's bout 12 midnite and I can't find him. Went home. Looked at my phone and saw that my clock wasn't showin. So went it to set time and date. Set it to 01:15 12.10.02. Nxt day asked my nan if he was ok, but she said he died at 01:15am that mornin. Needless to say I was freaked. Happened to my younger cousin too. Her m8 was stayin over and my cousin suddenly had to pee in the middle of the nite. She asked wat time it was, and yep, 01:15 that mornin. But nuff stuff has happened to me
AndyW

18th Feb 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my great nan died in the middle of the night and i woke mid night and had a feeling summat bad was goin on. nxt mornin first thing i sed was, is great nan ok, to my mum n she sed no she past away that freaked me out. think u can just sence certain things.

[Edited on 18-02-2003 by nova17]
tazgirl22

18th Feb 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh tis weird. But my kettle switches itself on and off. We've had the house re-wired. It's only wen we talk about my dead nan and grandad. The whole family was there once and my mum said to her sista "mayb it'll switch on 4 u to c". i swear instantly it switched on. I unplug it wen I'm alone wiv it
Scott M

19th Feb 03 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My other half's got a ghost in her living room, every now and then there's a real bad smell of gas, like camping gas, smack bang in the middle of the room. Whenever it wafts up the dogs won't come in the room.
Oh, and stuff gets chucked around in the night too!
corb

19th Feb 03 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw a ghost when i used to live at my mums.
Colin

19th Feb 03 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a 6th sense.......I SEE DEAD PEOPLE
Icy

19th Feb 03 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

icy dead people
i see white people

my dad saw his best mates ghost
forgot the story tho

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Strange things!!! 22 database queries in 0.0084569 seconds