corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Forza 3

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Forza 3
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
4th Jun 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GT is far more arcady than Forza

On forza you can mod and tweek just about anything, you can play with the cars settings for hours! And IMO the cars drive much more realisticly in Forza.

All IMO ovcourse
Ren

4th Jun 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kurt

5th Jun 09 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Enough said, and atleast come october we will actually have something to play unlike the puss3 fanboys who have been waiting how long for gt5?
richard_cooper

5th Jun 09 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the detail in car
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
Enough said, and atleast come october we will actually have something to play unlike the puss3 fanboys who have been waiting how long for gt5?

Far too long But I still prefer my PS3. FAR superior console. That's why the soap box sits in the corner doing hee haw
chris_uk
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
GT is far more arcady than Forza

On forza you can mod and tweek just about anything, you can play with the cars settings for hours! And IMO the cars drive much more realisticly in Forza.

All IMO ovcourse

so your not talking about driving physics when you say that its more 'arcadey' than forza is that right?

personally, i have driven on both, but only with a pad on forza and the things you can do / get away with on forza is not a reflection of what would happen in a real life situation.. i found i could travel at higher speeds through corners that irl would not be possible, i didn't find any progression on the tyre grip levels so i couldn't tell when the rear was going to go, it just went and i had to correct 'after' the rear had come loose to me this is unrealistic.

as far as realism goes, for all the little details i would say that GT5P has the edge over Forza2, and after watching the video of forza3 with cars doing all sorts of unrealistic manuvors i would still place money on GT5 being the one thats closer to a real life simulation.
Liam B

5th Jun 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forza 3 looks class, il have to save my pocket monies together and buy it, whens it out?
Doug

5th Jun 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And here we go with the fanboy crap.

Forza is going to be mint just like before. GT will also be good but in a different way.

I know I am more of a Forza fan than a GT fan but thats personal preference
Dom

5th Jun 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no offence, but the forza 3 pic chris posted looks in game where as the the GT5 pic looks pre-rendered, likewise the vid paul posted doesn't look like it's using the engine at all. And Ren's pics look pre rendered as well.

Until a demo is released, it's going to be a lot of fanboys shouting "what if's". Although like said, i doubt GT5 will be released - it's 4 years (i think longer than that) in and it'd have to be incredibly good to be worth the wait, something which i don't personally think it's is(yet).

in either case, if you're after a propper racing game then get hunting around for thte pc, neither consoles have a true racing game....both GT and Forza are "arcady"

[Edited on 05-06-2009 by Dom]
chris_uk
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the GT5 shot i post was ingame. captured ingame from a guy on the forum.. there are loads he has done.

some more : (note* these are RAW data, captured, and posted no editing)

[Edited on 05-06-2009 by chris_uk]
Gavin
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868
if its released then its going to be out before GT5 legend

it wouldnt surprise me if it did

pew pew pew pewwwww
Nath

5th Jun 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Xbox geeks love moaning about GT5. I don't give two monkeys about GT5. It can come out after I've died for all I care. All console racing games are TOSS.

FACT.
chris_uk
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Xbox geeks love moaning about GT5. I don't give two monkeys about GT5. It can come out after I've died for all I care. All console racing games are TOSS.

FACT.

true, but some are more 'toss' than others
Adam_B

5th Jun 09 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is GT5 going to have damage?
chris_uk
Premium Member

5th Jun 09 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
is GT5 going to have damage?

yes.
Adam_B

5th Jun 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
Kurt

6th Jun 09 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish Steve were here for this thread
Graham88

6th Jun 09 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't wait for it, been bang on Forza 2 recently
Gavin
Premium Member

6th Jun 09 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shoot'em ups FTW!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Cole

6th Jun 09 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have heard today that taht you will be able to use cars form forza2 that you have saved on your hard drive and also that pics can be imported from your pc and put onto the cars in the paint carsd feature which if you ask me is a bad thing as the painting of cars was one of the best features of forza 2
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jun 09 at 21:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That will be a completely SHITE thing to have on Forza 3! The point is taking it from the start and building yourself up. Starting with a tuned to the moon Lambo will be pointless
Graham88

7th Jun 09 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
That will be a completely SHITE thing to have on Forza 3! The point is taking it from the start and building yourself up. Starting with a tuned to the moon Lambo will be pointless

I think it should be an unlockable feature if they want to have it.
DJMartin07

7th Jun 09 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen the accident damage in the FM3 trailer, and from the trailer for GT5 at E3, and the damage on GT5 reminds me of TOCA3 it's so poor. Yeah the graphics look good, but c'mon you can't even damage your car good unlike FM3. SO on my books GT5 has already failed imo.
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Jun 09 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DJMartin07
I've seen the accident damage in the FM3 trailer, and from the trailer for GT5 at E3, and the damage on GT5 reminds me of TOCA3 it's so poor. Yeah the graphics look good, but c'mon you can't even damage your car good unlike FM3. SO on my books GT5 has already failed imo.

how do you possibly know that, it shows you damage for about 5 seconds, not really enough to make a good conclusion.

here is a pic or 2 adam (hi-res shots taken from the E3 video)

Nath

8th Jun 09 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris, the Fanboy Force is strong in this thread. You're wasting your time.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll