corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » anyone one on here that could do a bit of welding?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone one on here that could do a bit of welding?
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
28th May 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its rotten around my rear wiper, and wanting a patch welded in, just wondering if anyone would be able to do it on the cheap?

ive got a few places getting back to me on a price so just posting on here aswell..

MarkSport

28th May 09 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

torsa_g
Torsa g

29th May 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can sort it for you
Minty_Fresh

29th May 09 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i place has got back to me and said they can do the wiper hole for £10 and £15 for boot lock, thats me grinding it all etc so they just need to put plates in..

not sure if hes very good mind, heard hes ok..

but hes very local..

il give him a shot first as it seems wrong not to, and if hes not much cop i will be in touch..

what price would you do it for anyway torsa?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » anyone one on here that could do a bit of welding? 23 database queries in 0.0085001 seconds