corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » congestion levey?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author congestion levey?
FrankP

User status: Offline
18th Feb 03 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats this i hear going on in london? they r making u pay to drive in the city? the gov has gone nuts, they wouldnt dare to try it here, the union in victoria controls the sate gov here. but u guys, i feel sorry for yas!
Joff

18th Feb 03 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick on false numberplates, enter the city centre (only applies to central London).

Funny thing is, no-one's complaining about it - they're just paying their £5.
Because it's such a success (400k made in 12 hours from launch) other cities will be introducing it.

Sweet!!
Lo-Ranger-w

18th Feb 03 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Regardless, it's still an utter piss take and something else that will pay them a higher wage!

Where else does our money go?
FrankP

18th Feb 03 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

developing super humans!

oh when we used to do fill ups (steal petrol) what we'd do is get a set of stolen plates and put them over our own with elastic bands. that way they r easaly removed after they have servrd their porpose. i still do it to avoid the tollway.
Lo-Ranger-w

18th Feb 03 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol beautiful! you could call it an Organised crime... I bet you sat at home planning it for months

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » congestion levey? 22 database queries in 0.0243189 seconds