corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO of ne of Cs ppl/moderators

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO of ne of Cs ppl/moderators
Big_plans

User status: Offline
17th Feb 03 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

completed fitting my morrettes tonight, wondered if it would be of any use me writing somit for the faq n tutorals if so let us no.
regards dave
DanielJ

17th Feb 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh
Big_plans

18th Feb 03 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh shit forgot best say cheers to me mate jay_c of here for helping with initial stage of fitting, got digi cam so cud take with pics n wud make it v easy for ppl in future as its a bit of a fidly job esp figuring out the damn wiring for relay!!
Tim
Site Administrator

18th Feb 03 at 00:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah that would be good. email to pete@corsasport.co.uk
Big_plans

18th Feb 03 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay great will do it 2mro as if i did it now i think my instructions wud end up as confusing as the ones u get with them , these match sticks r gona give way soon im sure.....!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO of ne of Cs ppl/moderators 22 database queries in 0.0084391 seconds