corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus

New Poll
  <<  14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Markus
ShEp

User status: Offline
24th Nov 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trading standards will take nothing to do with a private sale

wanker
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

25th Nov 09 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shep yes they get involved.
And as for the electrical fault i dont know anything about that, i drove it fine for 4 months no problems.
Markus

25th Nov 09 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also just so you know, the car wasnt lowered 60mm is was lowered 60mm on one side and 70 on the other, 2 coils had snapped off and had been cable tied in place

Just so you know, not saying you did it but thats what it was like i had the pleasure of working on that
Markus

25th Nov 09 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by redtopgsi
what a tosser people hes ripped of want to pay him a visit as for sri beasts car ive had the joy of working on this the 2 times its had electrical fires thanks to markus and his bodging also the fuel rail had no bolts in it so ended up coming of could resulted in another fire sounds like the work of a vauxhall mechanic like fuck some pathetic little kid working out his mums backyard whos ripped or more people than he should have would love to see your face when they all catch up with you

i'm not a vauxhall mechanic ? i need 2 years at mount pleasant and a year at ford
I havent ripped anyone off, when i sold the car it was running fine and mechanically sound, i didnt have the intentions of selling a death trap, the black corsa you sold ben was a death trap

I've also sold over 20 cars in the last 6 months and only you seem to have the problem.
For some electrical fault i didnt even touch,
I have a picture of bens corsa ill see if i can find it, like i said im not saying you knew about it but it was a death trap it had no front crossmember im suprised the driveshaft didnt snap and the wheel fly off.

Markus

25th Nov 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shep :

I have just bought a new/second-hand car and am unhappy with it, what are my rights?

Under sale of goods legislation (Sale of Goods Act 1979) consumers are entitled to expect that any goods they buy are of satisfactory quality. That is, that the goods meet the standard that a reasonable person would regard as satisfactory taking into account the way they are described, their price, and any other relevant circumstances, such as the fact that they are second-hand or used.

if you have a read on google, you dont have as much right as a brand new car from a dealer but you can get compensation within a certain time limit and if it has been reported with pictures

just for future refrence
Markus

25th Nov 09 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As for now can all people who have seperate issues and want to chat, please u2u me as the thread is for a refund for jamxe's lights.
sri_baby

25th Nov 09 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the refund u still havent paid lol its been months now i feel sorry 4 jamxe and how can u ask shep wot ur rights r coz ya not happy with a car ? how do u think jamxe feels , how would u feel in his shoes, wot would u do if sum one had ripped u off?
DannyB
Premium Member

25th Nov 09 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is the big problem with refunding him, why are you dragging it out so much?
jimmy1987

25th Nov 09 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat are u on about markus u nob head i dint sell the that black corsa thats nothing to with me my point is your slagging a mate of mine off wen your clearly just talking shit your jst trying the shift the blame onto sum1 else trying not to make yourself look bad wen your a bodger and a ripping off cunt. The springs cant be that fuked wen bens using the same springs on his corsa c what came off his black corsa b so that just proves how full of shit you really are!
*whitegsi*

25th Nov 09 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Markus

I've also sold over 20 cars in the last 6 months

so why havnt you paid jamxe back a fiver from the profit of each of those cars is 200 quid yet you say you have no money
sri beast

25th Nov 09 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh my days looks like markus is getin sum shit on here probs cos he is a propper cunt
sri_baby

26th Nov 09 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats wot happens wen u rip sum one off and then start braggin about how many cars hes sold, he doesnt give a fuck about anyone else but himself
Markus

26th Nov 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As for now can all people who have seperate issues and want to chat, please u2u me as the thread is for a refund for jamxe's lights.
Jamxe

2nd Dec 09 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Fingers crossed eh
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Dec 09 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't you see he's just a lying scruffy little scrotum that has to resort to stealing money from people becasue he can't get a job. How many times has he told you to U2U him now??and still no refund, do something about it instead of waiting for something that will never happen.
sri_baby

7th Dec 09 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any luck jamxe
Jamxe

7th Dec 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri_baby
any luck jamxe

Hi Mate,

No, still nothing.. He told me on the the 21st November he was getting some money for a car he sold & was owed £900, but if he didn't get it he would get at least £50 and he would give it too me. Told me "You may say you've heard it loads of times before but you will have to see"

The day after he updated me saying he was getting the money on Tuesday & that he had 50 to put in the bank if he could get there after work and he would send it too me..

Asked him for an update as I got nothing and he told me on the 25th

"got the money just need to pop to bank when im off work"

Sent u2u's since but he hasn't been online, or maybe is not signing in
sri_baby

8th Dec 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have u been t the police ???? copy all this tread i did wen i got robbed from sumone on here and the police sorted it within a month
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Dec 09 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, you haven't got the money because he isnt going to pay it you.
Jamxe

8th Dec 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Mate, you haven't got the money because he isnt going to pay it you.

Xmas miracle maybe
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Dec 09 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's been prolonging this since May, I highly doubt he will pay it back now, go through small claims court and let him pay the fees aswell.
sri_baby

9th Dec 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uve defo got to go t the police
sri_baby

23rd Jan 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any luck ????
Markus

24th Jan 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sri_baby, keep out of this it has nothing to do with you.
me and jam are sorting this via u2u as theres just so much spam here.
only moderators and the people involved to post.
sri_baby

24th Jan 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol keep ya pant on lol its about time if u ask me i no im nothing to do with this but dont ya think it was a little unfair dragging it out for the time you did

<<  14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus 23 database queries in 0.1103780 seconds