corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » please help with my tyres

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author please help with my tyres
widget

User status: Offline
17th Feb 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi,just like to say first off what a gr8 forum.

i just got myself a corsa sport allready lowered either 40-60mm not sure what,the guy i bought it from said it was 40 and he had 17" alloys on,i took it for a drive it was ok no scraping etc.but the guy wasn't selling it with wheels so i had to change them with a set of 15" ones i had with 195/50/15 tyres on.however the car scrapes constantly but only on the pasenger side rear wheel ? the tyre is actually being cut about 1" into the sidewall and will probly blow pretty soon i am new to all this and these et49 etc means nothing to me can someone please give me some advice on what could be wrong especially since its only 1 wheel,sometimes turning right the drivers front wheel scrapes a little also.

thanks in advance

New Poll