corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Engine codes (mine :s)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine codes (mine :s)
T10NY-R

User status: Offline
22nd May 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 2000 X reg corsa c 1.2 16v is this a x12xe , z12xe or somthing else ?? thanks .
chris_uk
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Z12XE i believe
T10NY-R

22nd May 09 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was under the impression of this aswell , but then i heard someone say Z is the twinport but they arnt sure, then someone say Z is 2005 onwards ,

Just its a unknow engine lol
Daveskater
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a Z12XE.

Z12XEP is the Twinport. Same as the Z14XEP etc.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Ste
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look yourself. It is stamped on the bellhousing flange of the engine at the front

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Engine codes (mine :s) 23 database queries in 0.0112760 seconds