corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » new car....(jap warning) fto v6 :D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new car....(jap warning) fto v6 :D
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
   18th May 09 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people......
got myself another car for a bit of a toy,
after owning the crx del sol for a couple of month i decided t get rid for something that bit quicker, i wanted jap with 200bhp (ish),good on fuel,insurance etc s went for this:-
a mitsubishi fto 2.0v6 24v gpx,
private plate,hid's,17's,bodywork is mint,full stainless exhaust with 4" burnt tip,
heres pics,
let me know what you think, good bad or ugly....
brad

excuse dirty,sh!t pics.....

[Edited on 18-05-2009 by vcorsasport1.6]
Ellis

18th May 09 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite like these, only thing that puts me off is the auto box...

Or can you get manuals too?
vcorsasport1.6

18th May 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can get manuals too,
mines an auto tiptronic,
i have NEVER liked autos but its starting to change my mind the kickdown from 3rd to 1st is amazing, just revs forever,
brad
Torsa g

18th May 09 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good looking car but the engine is beyond me, mitsibishi are a well known car company that have shown that they can produce an all round good car, and when i went in one of these i was dissapointed at the power, 2.0 v6 just does not make any sense to me at all, a v6 block in my opinion is overkill for 2.0l displacement. as for the rovers aswell

[Edited on 18-05-2009 by Torsa g]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » new car....(jap warning) fto v6 :D 23 database queries in 0.0084188 seconds