corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone have any races to or from the RR day today

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone have any races to or from the RR day today
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a good one against a new shape BMW 320D. Goggs was behind me. the BMW tried to go round me at the round about but he choose the wrong lane so had to come in behind me. he drove up my arse till we got to the motorway when I floored it. he he he. he did try again bless him later on. was in 5th and pulled away from him. proved my point and then slowed down. he zoomed past me

also Had a golf GTi (turbo) come up behind me a nd flash his lights at me. he was dispatched as well

had to come off at motherwell as I needed to piss. dam ass supersized McD's
bcocky

16th Feb 03 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'dispatched' quality vibs
vibrio
Banned

16th Feb 03 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hit 120 and though it was enough

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone have any races to or from the RR day today 22 database queries in 0.0073180 seconds