corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » humans are

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author humans are
ainsley_brader

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species;I realized that you're not actually mammals. See; every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed! The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

Ainsley
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now why did I take the red pill (or was it the blue?!?)
animality-gt

16th Feb 03 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.......and im sure that your one of these people that says diet pepsi makes u go crazy later in life!
jaffa

16th Feb 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by animality-gt
.......and im sure that your one of these people that says diet pepsi makes u go crazy later in life!

really? not having that again
ainsley_brader

16th Feb 03 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate pepsi, coca cola all the way

Ainsley
jaffa

16th Feb 03 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Panda Pop cola is the best
animality-gt

16th Feb 03 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh shit look what iv started first from a disgusion of a maniac to diet pepsi!
ainsley_brader

16th Feb 03 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd sooner drink vinegar
Mikeboy

16th Feb 03 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species;I realized that you're not actually mammals. See; every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed! The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

Ainsley

who's we in "we are the cure"
Lynny

16th Feb 03 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u hav WAAAYY too much time on ur hands
ainsley_brader

16th Feb 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mikeboy
quote:

Ainsley

who's we in "we are the cure"

"al Quaeda"

I'll get my coat
Joff

16th Feb 03 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VIVA LA RIVOLUZIONE!
vibrio
Banned

16th Feb 03 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Ainsley

see your talking shite. you have no understanding of evolution. Human adapt to their surroundings and the neture of being human means we want more and more however the majority of humans realise that over consumption is bad. virues don't think. a genetic brain of RNA or DNA encodes for proteins which in turn replicate the RNA or DNA to make more Virus particles. totally different from the way Humans survive
Joff

16th Feb 03 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he was just quoting from the Matrix.

Anyone noticed fuel prices are high again? Fancy doing a rolling-protest on Motorways to bring them to a standstill?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » humans are 22 database queries in 0.0120211 seconds