corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where can i get white rubber piping for my engine........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where can i get white rubber piping for my engine........
BeArDy

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any where...?
is there anywhere ware u can get coloured rubber piping, not samco, as all i find is black.......
or maybe pipe covering in white...
can anyone help...?
Gaz@Vauxnova

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i see you next i'll give you the number of a guy who should be able to sort you out

New Poll