corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » T.T Surefit, Swansea - AVOID!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author T.T Surefit, Swansea - AVOID!
Rob E

User status: Offline
   28th Apr 09 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recently my car felt like it had a shagged bottom ball joint on the Offside front. With all my tools being in North Wales and the car requiring immediate attention, I had no other choice but to take it into a garage... I chose T.T.SUREFIT in Enterprise Park. They confirmed with me that the ball joint had indeed gone and I asked them to replace it. After waiting around a couple of hours ( wrong parts apparently...) They told me that they had to widen the split in the hub that the bottom ball joint pin slots into with a grinder due to the hole becoming distorted with all the power from the LET engine and was advised to replace the hub housing. Ok I thought and off I went to the scrap yard to find me a new hub housing. Mr Simes kindly lent me his toolkit this evening and Upon removal of the wheel, there is no evidence what so ever that the split has even been widend with a grinder like they said... I checked the nut and bolt through the ball joint, it wasnt really tight enough, after a quick nip up and a drive down the road the car is now driving fine again. Tomorrow I'm going back to kick up a fuss as I feel they have proper fobbed me off with bullshit.

Sorry for the rant, just a warning for all you Swansea boys on the forum!
swill_omnibus

28th Apr 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't blame you for the rant, im going through something similar atm.

I asked for a COMPLETE engine and didn't get an ECU, loom or inlet manifold ??

I'd kick a fuss and if anything try and get trading standards involved. BEYOND isn't the word really.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

29th Apr 09 at 09:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody useless mate, I'll make sure to avoid them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » T.T Surefit, Swansea - AVOID! 23 database queries in 0.0103042 seconds