corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » May Meet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author May Meet
thegsi

User status: Offline
27th Apr 09 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There isn't one
I'm going to give it a miss this month lads as PVS is just around the corner. If its OK with Bhups, we will sort out the paintballing meet for July. Sorry Bhups but I think it's going to be a bit tight to fit everything in before PVS. Anyone know of anything going on Sunday night? I have bank holiday Monday off work so might so somewher Sunday night if anyone has any ideas.

Is that OK with everyone?

PS: Get you asses over to the top thread and get your name down for the PVS convoy or you're banned.

[Edited on 27-04-2009 by thegsi]
Sean-B

27th Apr 09 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i thought jay, CBA to do a major clean for a may met followed by another for PVS

west mids out on the lash sunday night?
LukeD

28th Apr 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

going to a big meet in wolvo sunday... and then we are all heading off to MFN in the evening.

should be a good day.......would be good to see you guys!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » May Meet 23 database queries in 0.0079980 seconds