corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » bigD21

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bigD21
stu_c

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a wii fit board off him and alls i got is a load of cds
sri_baby

23rd Apr 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he told me that he'd sold the wii fit t sum one but woz gonna refund them coz id bought the whole package console plus games and that hes a robbin get
stu_c

23rd Apr 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you want his house phone number?
sri_baby

24th Apr 09 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah plz u2u me it
sootylad

24th Apr 09 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were e from..get cops involed.as pricks like him fook up sites like this
sri_baby

24th Apr 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell me about it hadnt had any problems with the site till now
sootylad

24th Apr 09 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u ask me its bout time admin sorted it..as some 1 of here got my email an hacked me
sootylad

24th Apr 09 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an they used this site as a excuse 2 hack me
DannyB
Premium Member

25th Apr 09 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sootylad
if u ask me its bout time admin sorted it..as some 1 of here got my email an hacked me

1. Don't have your e-mail in your profile, not just on here but any forums.
2. You MUST have added the person then answered some 'secret' questions without knowing.

This guy is beyond a joke though, CD's and soil :lo:
Ren

27th Apr 09 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Originally posted by sootylad

1. Don't have your e-mail in your profile, not just on here but any forums.
2. You MUST have added the person then answered some 'secret' questions without knowing.

This guy is beyond a joke though, CD's and soil :lo:

Nothing to do with the Admins. You left the email address in your profile, and then they added you to find out your secret answer. Nothing to do with the site mate
RossyB

27th Apr 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this site pisses me off for buying stuff, MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, DO A PREMIUM CLASSIFIEDS SECTION NOT VERY HARD!
Jakey
Premium Member

27th Apr 09 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ross, its not the mods fault. They have simple rules of what to do during buying and selling parts on here. Personally i don't buy anything unless there a known member or i've had dealings with them before. Even if i know them i still get there number, address, email.. As much as i can!
ShEp

27th Apr 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is just me,. But

I buy and sell stuff on various forums,

When I sell, I supply people with a landline number, email address (ISP not hotmail) And address.

And I expect the same from anyone I buy from or I don't buy, simple

Go by them rules, and you wont have much problems, any you do have are easily resolved,

And common sense is always lacking, if something seems to good to be true, it usualy is.
Ren

28th Apr 09 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RossyB
this site pisses me off for buying stuff, MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, DO A PREMIUM CLASSIFIEDS SECTION NOT VERY HARD!

That wouldn't solve anything. The mods can't spoon feed everyone common sense (I'm not bashing you here, just generally). I would never buy from a new member unless I had all the information in the post above. I'd always randomly call/email too incase it's a fake email. Other than that, I'd use paypal and open a dispute if nothing was right... And you'd probably win unless the seller has some sort of proof that it got to you ok.

Having a Premium Member Classifieds just means when you get conned, it's probably someone who used fake details to sign up. A lot of classifieds are from non premiums, so the the members would lose a lot of trade in the long run.
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Apr 09 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Making classifieds in premium won't make one bit of difference. Someone will pay £12.50 if they know they can con £000's out of people.
John

28th Apr 09 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's almost always lack of common sense that's the problem, not mods or premium memberships.
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Apr 09 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RossyB
I hope you're joking.

Less for sale.
It's no more secure. Just means whoever wants to scam needs to spend/scam 12 quid. If they're going to recoup hundreds it's a great investment.
People will think it's secure so they'll be even less careful.
I'll get even more complaints because people have been less careful.

I think you should consider the problem here. People give money to people when they don't know who they are giving money to. Most people don't get an address or phone number, some even get them and they're clearly fake and they still trade anyway. A simple web search will yield whether an address matches a postcode. How many people do this? Very few. Dialling a number will tell you if it's a real phone. How many people do this? Very few.

Kindly stop blaming the people who aren't holding your hand. This is the real world and there are scams on the news every day while there are people dumb enough to fall for them.

This section of the forum only exists so I can keep track of what is going on and step in where necessary. It does not replace common sense.
sri_baby

28th Apr 09 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did open a dispute with pay pal and because id got a package (compost) they closed it
sri_baby

28th Apr 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so ian ur tryiin t say stupid then?
sri_baby

28th Apr 09 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry i meant t say r u sayin im stupid
sri_baby

28th Apr 09 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry i meant t say r u sayin im stupid and i got his address and it checked out i got his email addy coz i sent the payment on pay pal i got a trackin number but the package woznt wot it woz ment t b and im fairly new t the site so i wouldnt no who's a well known seller and who isnt
Ren

28th Apr 09 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He didn't call you stupid. If you read his message, he was replying to what Ross had written - and nowhere in his post did he relate it to you. There's nothing the mods/users on this board can do about someone sending you compost (unless a CS hard-man comes in asking if you fancy cruising to his house for a 4am wakeup call with a baseball bat ).

I don't think you're stupid because someone conned you and sent you compost instead. I do think you should go back to school based on your spelling though mate. It honestly took me three tries to read what you wrote... I'm not having a dig, I'm being completely honest.

Involve the Police if all else fails.
sri_baby

29th Apr 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i admit im not the best speller in the world and im not blamin the mods im just makin ppl aware of this guy and tryin t get help . its not 2 much t ask is it
sri_baby

19th Jul 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ul be all happy to no that he got arrested, he admitted it and got 75 hours cs and had t pay court costs and i also got a refund and because of the lack of help on the site i dont think ill b usin this site very often anymore , its seems to me that all people do is have stupid little digs at each other and to me its pathetic, sorry to the good cs members but this is the way i feel
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

20th Jul 09 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri_baby
ul be all happy to no that he got arrested, he admitted it and got 75 hours cs and had t pay court costs and i also got a refund and because of the lack of help on the site i dont think ill b usin this site very often anymore , its seems to me that all people do is have stupid little digs at each other and to me its pathetic, sorry to the good cs members but this is the way i feel

Really, he got community service ?
The records i have got say otherwise and he has 1 account of assault nothing else, dont bs mate.

If people think they are big men because they can get information i thought i'd give it ago

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » bigD21 23 database queries in 0.1897810 seconds