corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » slam panel problem...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author slam panel problem...
K-B1990

User status: Offline
21st Apr 09 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a while ago some tool in a 106 hit me. i bought a new bumper, wing and smoked depos from av it in derbyshire to replace the broken parts.

when it came to putting them on i noticed not everything lined up perfectly and that the left light isnt set right.
im worried that when it comes to the MOT in october it will fail becuase the slam panel was slightly bent in the crash which is why the light is fucked... that means it will just end up being written off right?

help someone?
Dan Lewis

21st Apr 09 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slam panel is easy enough to swap over, and would only be a write off if you went through insurance
Firestate88

21st Apr 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slam panel is welded on these
cant u readjust the slam panel with a hammer and some other tools to get it lined up a bit better?
JonnySport

21st Apr 09 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My old red corsa's front end was unbelievably bent. About half inch gap between bumper and headlight. Sailed through MOT though.
K-B1990

22nd Apr 09 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys. ill have a look at whacking it back but if i cant i wont bother...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » slam panel problem... 23 database queries in 0.0160611 seconds