corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » irmy z20let corsa c 06 plate

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author irmy z20let corsa c 06 plate
dazmoore

User status: Offline
15th Apr 09 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2006 sxi+ Vauxhall corsa 2.0 turbo z20let

Time has come to sell it as ive just lost my license wish i could keep it but not going to be able to insure it with 9 points

tax untill june i think and 1st mot due in july i think.

engine has around 37k on it now, chassis had 6300 on when i bought it so should have around 7500 now, but clocks say 118k as when he sold the standard engine he sold the clocks with it.

still on the log book as a 1.2 was just about to send the log book off but then found out i lost my license so will keep as 1.2 and will be the new owners choice wether to change it or not.

Chris Astley motorsport done the conversion last year.

loads and loads of receipts, £1000's spent on it.

has quite a few modifications like:
irmscher airdam front and rear bumpers colour coded,
irmscher front grill,
irmscher mirrors colour coded,
irmscher spoiler colour coded,
irmscher floor mats,
standard tinted windows,
standard half leather interior,
morrette headlights with 8k hid conversion,
turbo timer,
alpine ipod headunit,
rota alloy wheels,
fk silverline coilovers front and rear.
hi tec motorsport 4 pot front brake callipers,
grooved disks.

Engine:
Z20let out of astra gsi,
F23 5 speed box,
VXR turbo,
remap,
lightened flywheel,
uprated clutch,
medium intercooler,
chris astley motorsport blue silicone hose kit (every hose)
baileys twin piston dump valve.
custom exhaust, turbo back, 2.5".

looking for a part ex with a slightly modified corsa c with low mileage and needs to be a 1.2/1.4 for cheap insurance so let me know what you got and could come to some sort of deal, or looking for around £7200 for straight sell.

if you have any questions then you can email me on here or at dazmoore17@hotmail.com or ring me on 07590218202 after 6pm mon-fri.

[Edited on 16-04-2009 by Fonz]

[Edited on 17-04-2009 by dazmoore]

[Edited on 07-05-2009 by dazmoore]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » irmy z20let corsa c 06 plate 24 database queries in 0.0102761 seconds