corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Timewasting immoral muppet.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Timewasting immoral muppet.
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
   11th Apr 09 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to start by saying the huge majority of my transactions on this site have been hassle-free, therefore I joined up. However, then we have my latest 'transaction'.

I agreed to purchase a pair of Morette indicators and sent the funds to their specified paypal account. Done my part of the deal. Great.

Then however the seller realises he has sent me the wrong paypal address!?! Not being born yesterday I say I will resend payment when it returns to my paypal account in 7-9 working days.

Roll on almost a week and they are now for sale along with the headlight units themselves!?! A polite PM reminds him that they are sold to me, so he edits the thread accordingly. I was getting a bad feeling by now.

Anyway, the funds finally come back into my account so I PM him asking for the paypal account to send it to. 'Someone' logs onto the account and fails to reply, so I send another asking if he is messing me about?

Anyway, you can guess the rest so not only am I f*cked around for 2 weeks, miss out on another set in the meantime but I will also have to pay to put the money back into my account due to someone elses ineptitude.

Thanks evans_corsab you have the morals of an alley cat.
SeanXE

11th Apr 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, he seemed like an ok guy, didn't expect this from him.
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

11th Apr 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems strange from evans
*JonnyG*

11th Apr 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always thought he was okay trading, not seen any complains about him.
Rich H

11th Apr 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't want to get involved in too much bickering of this sort, but unfortunately trading on here is becoming more difficult - I've been mucked about by a few people wanting to buy products off me, but I haven't complained about it, however speaking to other members off here (1 in particular) they are all getting annoyed at how fooked about they get from various members on here - including "established" members who you feel you should be able to trust.

Simple rules really - Only sell if you actually have the stuff to sell, and if somebody buys it, make sure you make it a nice easy, smooth transaction ffs!
Limecat
Banned

11th Apr 09 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not as if he has stolen money and delivered nothing and there will no doubt be someone that will say 'they are his to sell' or something equally as lame but they were sold. He'll, if I was sending cash and he put his previous address down I would be pretty stuck (not that I would send cash by Royal Mail).

Maybe it is just me but if I made that error I wouldn't penalize the innocent party but maybe I am just moralistic rather than just a self-centred front bottom?

Limecat
Banned

11th Apr 09 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a side note Rich, is it you that does the Dodo Juice stuff? If so, how much for the hardwax for white cars? (forget it's name TBH)

Oh Christ, I'm spamming my own serious thread!
Rich H

11th Apr 09 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
On a side note Rich, is it you that does the Dodo Juice stuff? If so, how much for the hardwax for white cars? (forget it's name TBH)

Oh Christ, I'm spamming my own serious thread!

Yes it is It's called Diamond White & I can do it for £33.00 delivered
Limecat
Banned

11th Apr 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Über! Can you PM me your paypal address please chief?

Every grey cloud and all that...
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
11th Apr 09 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It isn't peculiar to this site - trading on the internet is generally getting more difficult. The likelyhood of finding someone with all the requisite skills to conduct a successful trade is unfortunately quite low.
Limecat
Banned

11th Apr 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's just the principle of it really. It's not like I have paid money to get nothing but in some cases people are daft enough to be ripped off online - such as if I had gone 'OK mate, I will send the money to ANOTHER paypal address!'
Ojc

11th Apr 09 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
It isn't peculiar to this site - trading on the internet is generally getting more difficult. The likelyhood of finding someone with all the requisite skills to conduct a successful trade is unfortunately quite low.

Well put.

People just want to sign up and waste peoples time. There is a thread on VXRonline at the moment for a group buy for Quaiffe LSD, there are 50 odd people on that list. I predict that when the money is required only 2 people cough up.

Stupidity seems to be spreading fast.
Limecat
Banned

11th Apr 09 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ Amen. I used to do the show co-ordinating for a site, one season only! Every cunt and their dog was going until it came to paying for it. Even though I took deposits I ended up seriously out of pocket to the extent I could have paid for 20% of them to go!
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
11th Apr 09 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think willay will be along shortly to agree with you there.
SR91

11th Apr 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've purchase off him and he were top notch, can't fault him
Limecat
Banned

11th Apr 09 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR-91

Fan-sodding-tastic. I can.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and frankly immoral tossers like that are not worth the pebble dash on the back of my toilet.
SR91

11th Apr 09 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Fan-sodding-tastic. I can.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and frankly immoral tossers like that are not worth the pebble dash on the back of my toilet.

Have you lost money?
Limecat
Banned

11th Apr 09 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A matter of pence. If you could read you could have answered your own question.

Your point is what exactly?

So you are here to justify me being fucked about and out of pocket? Go ahead...
SR91

11th Apr 09 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People have lost larger amounts of money then a few pence, i lost £20 and basically got told to fuck off when i tried to do something about it.
Limecat
Banned

12th Apr 09 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
People have lost larger amounts of money then a few pence, i lost £20 and basically got told to fuck off when i tried to do something about it.

Again fan-sodding-tastic!

It's not about money, it is about morals and principles. If someone makes an error they should sort it, not shaft you up the arse!

Learn how to read.
blackmagic

12th Apr 09 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it maybe some sort of missunderstanding. im sure if he was notified of your concern he,ll speak to you and apoligise for any trouble or upset caused
Phil_b

12th Apr 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not just this forum its others aswel, i was on saxp and got shafted on a set of supposed mint smoked headlights, ended up being stonechipped to death, broken clips and always steamed up, when they eventually turned up.
The only way i buy from a forum now is cash on collection. That way you see what your buying and get it there and then.

I bought some springs from evans and had no probs.

[Edited on 12-04-2009 by Phil_b]
jacko198

12th Apr 09 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He did the same to me tbh. Wanted his exhaust, kept saying he was going to take it of, changing prices etc etc. This was before christmas, he still has it on his car
alan-g-w

12th Apr 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's not about money, it is about morals and principles. If someone makes an error they should sort it, not shaft you up the arse!

Learn how to read.

I'm not even trying to be funny, but I've read every post in this thread and don't know what it is in particular you've lost.

Are you just pissed of that he was fucking about?

And just to add my two cents, you said you felt bad about it yet still asked for a paypal account to send money to. If I'm doing anything over the internet and feel bad about it I walk away - it's just not worth the risk no matter how small.

And I'm not just trying to lecture from up on a high horse. I've been stung to the tune of £80 from a certain prick that did others out of much more on a fair few vauxhall sites. Basically, just be happy that you've not lost a lot of cash ( I think?) and I'm sure you'll learn from it not to trust randomers you've never talked to let alone met. I know I did.
Limecat
Banned

12th Apr 09 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, just the fact I was fucked around. When I said I had a bad feeling I didn't mean about losing money (hence not sending a payment to the correct address whilst await refund) but about the fact I was being messed about.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Timewasting immoral muppet. 23 database queries in 0.0141120 seconds