corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Vodaphone HTC's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vodaphone HTC's
Daimo B

User status: Offline
9th Apr 09 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you download games for these buggers?

Just swapped my keyboard version for a non keyboard version and can't bloody download Kevtris onto it (had it on my old 1605) and its a great game for when your on the crapper at work

Someones hinted I need to download the game to my PC, then get it to my HTC by???? (File transfer, but its an app)?

Any mobile experts here?
Dan Lewis

9th Apr 09 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may be a bugger to play now you have the non keyboard version
ssj_kakarot

9th Apr 09 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what file is the game in?

if its a .cab just transfer it onto the memory card of the phone and open it up with the file explorer tool in the menu it will install automatically.

its no different to install than on your keyboard version, what phone is it Touch HD?
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool cheers ssj! I'll download a cab file to my machine n push it over to the htc.

Errr model? ummmm HTC Diamond. I had a HTC Touch Pro before (only for a few days, I considered starting a house extension with it!!!! So big and heavy ).

The machine itself is slower to respond than my old 1605, but its so much better quality. Only bummer is no MicroSD slot.

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by VXR]
bubble

9th Apr 09 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Cool cheers ssj! I'll download a cab file to my machine n push it over to the htc.

Errr model? ummmm HTC Diamond. I had a HTC Touch Pro before (only for a few days, I considered starting a house extension with it!!!! So big and heavy ).

The machine itself is slower to respond than my old 1605, but its so much better quality. Only bummer is no MicroSD slot.

if you naff the vf software out of it, itll then run faster and be more responsive.
ssj_kakarot

9th Apr 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

hey i have a touch pro lol

yeah go on xdaforums.com get a new rom and flash it to the phone it makes it so much faster and more responsive, puts lots of extra programs on there to depending which rom you choose.

New Poll