corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GI: Carbon Fibre Enclosed induction kit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GI: Carbon Fibre Enclosed induction kit
Corsa_Scotty

User status: Offline
7th Apr 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im currently Guaging Intrest in my BMC CDA style Carbon enclosed induction kit, It not only looks really nice in your engine bay but it also sounds and performs really well. Dont bother paying £150+ for a BMC CDA when this kit is exactly the same for a lot less, It comes with a belly bracket, 3 neck reducers 60,65 and 70mm iirc so will fit most cars, Jubilee clips to tighten the reducers to the kit. It has a bit of scratching on the casing from the belly bracket but this cant be seen when its on. So im wanting to see what people will offer but will say base price £60 for forum rules. I am wanting serious offers, if you are going to offer low silly offers please dont post in here. Cheers Scott

p.s the air feed is not included

Corsa_Scotty

7th Apr 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I may P/X with Corsa B 40mm rear springs if anyone is intrested.
mantamark

7th Apr 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

45 posted?
Corsa_Scotty

7th Apr 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah bud i could do that U2U me

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GI: Carbon Fibre Enclosed induction kit 24 database queries in 0.0093899 seconds