corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Air mass meter trouble

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Air mass meter trouble
Craigy_Boi

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 09 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got 99 corsa sxi with a fubared air mass meter so i ordered another one and the plug wont connect onto on the air mass meter so i ordered another air mass from a somewhere else and the same problem it wont fit. but the problem is the plug tht fits onto the air mass has one of the connection slots pushed in and wont connect with the pin on the air mass meter, so do i need a new plug and a special air mass for the corsa sxi? or can i chop a plug from an ecotec and fit one of these air mass meters that i alrwady bought???????????

New Poll