corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » an easy peasy photoshop for you highly skilled boyos

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author an easy peasy photoshop for you highly skilled boyos
SteveW

User status: Offline
30th Mar 09 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok enough of the grovelling

can you pretty please change this to a white car please

just to give me an idea what it would look like.. also remove the vauhall badge and change the wheels to black

cheers guys

Matt L

30th Mar 09 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[random] never seen any of these before in person yet i have seen 2 on the road over the weekend so cool [/random]
Adam_B

30th Mar 09 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how strange, i was looking for a white on of those yesterday! This is what i found on google -

Adam_B

30th Mar 09 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As there was a lot of interest in White Monaro, I thought I would share what never happened. The last run of 75 HSV Coupes in May 2006 were considered as special builds and we wanted to do them in White. We considered 'Walkinshaw' logos on the side of the car similar to a Porsche but we decided against it as stickers don't last long in good condition. It was going to cost too much to do white as a special paint job through the Holden paint shop and no one wanted the disruption to the launch of VE so we canned the idea. White does look good though. Orders for white LS3 HSV VEs in Australia are going well, White is the new Black I am told.
Phil.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » an easy peasy photoshop for you highly skilled boyos 23 database queries in 0.0101662 seconds