corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Body Repairs in Doncaster

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Body Repairs in Doncaster
Wrighty_1988

User status: Offline
24th Mar 09 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, im after my a door spraying for my car and a bumper fixing back up on it. I have been to T G Motors in Stainforth and they have quoted me the price of 400 for the door and bumper, i was also told that because my car is pearl paint that it needs blending into other panels for a perfect match and this is probs why the price is so high, he quoted me 230 for just the door to be painted.

Is there any more bodyshops around Doncaster that i should check out as it seems quite alot for a door spraying.
Steve X16XE

25th Mar 09 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i've been getting quotes from body shops they've always said it works out at about £100 per pannel as a rough guide. It'll depend on how much work they need to do to prep it then spray it.
corsagsigav

1st Apr 09 at 03:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that does sound a bit high really
zx7r

2nd Apr 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mb coachworks in hexthrope. im a painter and used to work there afew years ago. mick( the owner) can be abit of a knob but there work is bang on and fairly priced. let me no if your intrested and il send you his number

[Edited on 02-04-2009 by zx7r]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Body Repairs in Doncaster 23 database queries in 0.0130360 seconds