corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Focus ST170 on RS 7 SPokes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Focus ST170 on RS 7 SPokes
Kano

User status: Offline
19th Mar 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only had this a month or 2 but I cant stay away from bikes, so selling this to fund a summer toy...

-3dr ST 170 in Magnum Grey
-95k mile with full history
-Mot till October, tax till May
-Timing belt fitted last week
-Brand new Ford RS 7 spoke alloys with 4 new tyres. Only done 100 miles with these on
-New heater resistor
-New key fob
-New mintex front brakes
-Brand new 30mm lowering springs
-The car needs nothing, bodywork is very good with only very slight imperfections and the half leather is spotless, just treated the leather and shampoo'd seats.

Any further info required or if you would like to view the car give me a phone.. I'm sure you will realise that the car is priced to sell so no silly offers please and I will not sell the wheels seperately.

£3850 ono

[Edited on 19-03-2009 by Kano]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Focus ST170 on RS 7 SPokes 24 database queries in 0.0078900 seconds