corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » grant 10" steering wheel, your momo team aint got poop on this ...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author grant 10" steering wheel, your momo team aint got poop on this ...
antoni

User status: Offline
6th Mar 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had this for ages now, always been sat on show in the corner of my room waiting for the day I grew the balls to use it, time has moved on and I still have no balls so it's up for sale.

the plan was to redrill the base of it to fit a normal 6 hole boss and then it should fit pretty much any car, but I never got the time so here it is

Only slight problem is that I dont have the box

must be worth £40 + postage or I can bring to UD
evans_corsab

6th Mar 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that dish big enough
matt_wassall

6th Mar 09 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shittt bossss!!!! deep dish steerin wheel ha! that wud look sick on anyfink before 1860's

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » grant 10" steering wheel, your momo team aint got poop on this ... 24 database queries in 0.0272450 seconds